A day late and a dollar short....

It's Monday!  =( The weekend just went by WAY too fast.  It didn't help that I spent 5 hours in the car on Saturday driving back and forth to Wichita, KS but I am not going to complain. My babies are off having a great time with the grandparents. Speaking of grandparents.....

I am a day late on my Father's Day well wishes but I guess it is never too late.  My dad is such an amazing man, Godly example, and best father anyone could ask for.  He has done so much for me over the years that I don't deserve.  Happy Father's Day dad!!
The next person I want to wish Happy Father's Day to is my better half.  I am so impressed with him every day more and more.  I get butterflies when I get to see him!  He does so much for our family and for the church.  He loves his kids and treats me like a queen.  I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father for my kids.  Love you babe!  My life would definitely be boring without him.  Can you tell? 



Ok, enough with the mush.  =)

I mentioned above that my kids were with my folks, what I didn't mention, was how long they were going to be gone.  TWO WEEKS!!!
*insert happy dance here*
Don't get me wrong, I love my children, but a break every once in a while is nice.  
So while my kids are gone, I am getting some projects done!  
First one on the list: New art work for the dining room. I found a picture on a fellow blog I read and I saw the art work on the wall. I thought, "surely that could be easy to make!" 
With a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, well as quick as a trip to Hobby Lobby could be, I walked out with some supplies and got to work.  It is a set of three, I have one down and two more to go. Quick sneak peak?? 


Check back tomorrow for completed pictures!  

Everyone have a blessed evening! 

Comments